We are receiving many calls with questions regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 and therefore the telephone queues can be long, please feel free to email us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find information and frequently asked questions, the text may be updated further on.
The Legends March 28th – moved to new date (coming soon)
Seafood evening April 25th – cancelled
All other planned events will be implemented with strengthened security procedures, read more about these below.
Information about security procedures at our hotel
Our first priority is the safety of our guests and our staff. Therefore, we want to inform about our work on reducing the spread of infection.
Our hotel will stay open as usual with strengthened security procedures and attention to security.
Safety and hygiene are always a top priority. At present, we consider it safe for all guests and staff to maintain normal operation.
We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Public Health Authority both in terms of guests and staff, our routines are adapted accordingly, which means:
- All buffets are replaced with plate serving until further notice
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities
- Strict routines for our staff’s hand hygiene in connection with kitchen work, meals and toilet visits
- Personnel dealing with food should always wear plastic gloves
- Strengthened procedures for cleaning and hygiene
- Strengthened procedures for disinfecting frequently used surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons
- Extra resources of hand sanitizer placed at the front desk, bar and restaurant
- The staff stays at home with a cold with sore throat, fever or cough, although the symptoms may be considered mild
- We keep the recommended distance from colleagues and guests
- We have also recommended staff to avoid large crowds of people on time
Tips on things you can do yourself to prevent the spread of infections:
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap in warm water and for 30 seconds – A good complement is also to use hand sanitizer
- Cough and sneeze in the elbow crease
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid hand contact with others
- Keep recommended distance from other guests
This information is valid until otherwise stated and may be updated at a later date.
Text last updated at 2020-03-27 09:41.